[illumos-Advocates] RTI 635, 1181, 1188-1192

Yuri Pankov yuri.pankov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:33:49 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 01:29:20PM -0400, Richard Lowe wrote:
> I looked at this for Yuri when he pinged me, and I asked for a couple
> of changes that I missed in code review (the THIRDPARTYLICENSE files
> condensed from the prior files didn't get added to packaging, and,
> yes, cleanup of these keywords).

All THIRDPARTYLICENSE files were already included in the manifests
(except for the usr/src/lib/libwrap's one, I've removed it as it's the
same as usr/src/cmd/tcpd/THIRDPARTYLICENSE{,.descrip}).

SCCS keyword removed from pppdump(1m), webrev updated. Mail message from
nightly - https://www.xvoid.org/illumos/stuff/manfixes-mailmsg, hg
export - https://www.xvoid.org/illumos/stuff/manfixes.export.

sirius:yuri:~/ws/manfixes$ hg pbchk
Copyright check:
usr/src/cmd/cmd-inet/usr.bin/pppdump/THIRDPARTYLICENSE: no copyright
claim for current year found
usr/src/cmd/tcpd/THIRDPARTYLICENSE: no copyright claim for current year
found
usr/src/man/man1/sed.1: no copyright claim for current year found
usr/src/man/man1m/pppdump.1m: no copyright claim for current year found
usr/src/man/man1m/tcpd.1m: no copyright message found
usr/src/man/man1m/tcpdchk.1m: no copyright message found
usr/src/man/man1m/tcpdmatch.1m: no copyright message found
usr/src/man/man3/hosts_access.3: no copyright message found
usr/src/man/man3c/stdio.3c: no copyright claim for current year found
usr/src/man/man4/hosts_access.4: no copyright message found
usr/src/man/man4/hosts_options.4: no copyright message found
usr/src/man/man7fs/fd.7fs: no copyright claim for current year found

C style check:

Header format check:

Java style check:

Mapfile comment check:

File permission check:

Keywords check:

Comments check:

Checking for new tags:

Checking for multiple heads (or branches):

Checking for branch changes:

Checking for uncommitted changes:

Checking for merges:

TIA,