[illumos-Advocates] RTI: RFE #937 - WRITE_SAME support for COMSTAR

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 08:46:19 PDT 2011

The only thing that was not clear to me was whether the _illumos_ code
had been tested, or only the NCP code, and how much they differ.
(If they're the same, then I'll accept NCP tests.)

I don't mean to stand in the way.  I just wasn't sure I wanted to be
listed as the approver if it goes badly (not that I think it will:)

Gordon