[illumos-Advocates] RTI 1092 zfs refratio property

Matthew Ahrens mahrens at delphix.com
Mon Jun 13 10:50:49 PDT 2011

I would like to get approval to integrate the fix for 1092 "zfs
refratio property".  The webrev is here:

http://dev1.illumos.org/~eschrock/cr/zfs-refratio/

And the RTI materials are here:

http://dev1.illumos.org/~eschrock/rti/zfs-refratio/

I've tested this manually, and we also use the new property
programmatically here at Delphix, which we have tested extensively the
past few months in preparation for an upcoming release.

Eric Schrock has helped me prepare these materials, and he will do the
integration, so I'd like to get a different RTI approver.

Thanks,
--matt