[illumos-Advocates] RTI for bug 864: at(1) should not popen /usr/bin/pwd

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Sun May 15 20:05:05 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-05-15 at 21:31 -0400, Gordon Ross wrote:
> On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM, Richard Lowe <richlowe at richlowe.net> wrote:
> > Ideally, you'd use the patched SS12 for building, and let it use the
> > patched SS12u1 for lint.  You seem to have used SS12u1 (as released)
> > for both.
> >
> > The libavl errors are certainly an artifact of doing the build with
> > SS12u1, I haven't seen the text relocations before.
> >
> > -- Rich
>
> I just did a build in $SRC/cron to make sure it looked ok.

Ok, lets move ahead... clearly these errors are not in code that he
touched, and if $SRC/cron is clean (lint was clean), and the code works,
then I'm happy and there is no reason to drag this out further.  Do one
of you want to go ahead and integrate Gary's changes (assuming
everything else looks ok?)

	- Garrett