[illumos-Developer] Getting started

Mike Riley lvskiprof at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 22:25:22 PDT 2010

On 08/04/10 01:40 PM, Piotr Jasiukajtis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all you need to update your system in order to build the latest gate.
> Take look at http://illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/wiki it's not
> completed yet however it should be a good starting point.

I used the SXCE distribution of Nevada, so I am not sure how you want the first step outlined in
this WIKI to be done.

I installed Open Solaris 0906, but it is only snv_111b.  How do you upgrade to snv_134?  That
step needs to be outlined in the WIKI.

I did find this in the download area:
http://genunix.org/distributions/indiana/

In there you can find an ISO for snv_134, but I am not sure if that is what I need or not.

Mike