[illumos-Developer] Open Source alternative to iprb

Hiroshi Chonan chonan at pid0.org
Fri Aug 20 18:52:07 PDT 2010

Hi Illumos developers,
( Cc: Author of ife driver, Murayama-san )

Not only ife driver ( alternative to iprb ), some other interesting
drivers are also available on Murayama-san's site.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/mrym3/taiyodo/eng/

First time he ported several Linux NIC drivers to Solaris, later he
re-written all of his works and distributed under the BSD license
because of rights problem ( GPL violation ). I think these are very
suitable to Illumos.

Best Regards,
Hiroshi Chonan.
--