[illumos-Developer] Bug 80

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Mon Aug 30 08:10:35 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 10:51 +0200, Damian Wojsław wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'd like to ask for code review for bug 80:
>
> http://cr.illumos.org/view/mmw1kd05/
>
> https://www.illumos.org/issues/80
>
> Patch is attached to issue.

So, the code review looks good.  Given that you're only changing
comments, I'm willing to go for an expedited process here.

To do so, do a build in your workspace without these, save the binaries,
and then do another build.  If elfcmp shows no differences (there won't
be any), then you don't need to do any other testing.

Your commit comments should be changed though, it should be formatted
like this:

80 comments format nits in nss_common.c

You can also then add two lines, that say

Reviewed by: garrett at nexenta.com
Approved by: garrett at nexenta.com

Please show me the final hg outgoing -v, and then I'll activate your SSH
keys so you can push.