[illumos-Developer] Any standards aliens (or anyone else) want to comment on bug 449?

Aram Hăvărneanu aram.h at mgk.ro
Wed Dec 8 02:41:06 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Joerg Schilling
<Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de> wrote:

> [...] *My* code [...]
>
> [...] *my* option parser [...] *I* recommend the
> getargs()/getfiles() series of functions from *libschily*. [...] *I* did write
> [...] *my* option parser
>
> [...] *I* recommend to have a look at the function docompat() from *star.c*.

*Sigh*.

This thread was not about you, Joerg. Why does it have to always be
about you? Why do you always throw your code and people. Mr. Jason
King wants to help and you lure him away with your blatant egoistical
egocentrism. Shame on you. Please go away.

--
Aram Hăvărneanu