[illumos-Developer] BEADM [WEBREV] 418 replace beadm by tbeadm with gettext support

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:56:47 PST 2010

When I run xgettext(1) on your beadm.c I get an empty messages.po file
(except for the domain line).  Unless I'm missing something, I don't think
you have the I18N stuff fixed yet.

And I still really don't like beadm_errmsg_init()
and referencing messages by labels.   I believe
that just makes the code harder to read.  It may
have been useful in the python code, but I see
little if any advantage to that method in C code.
However, I'm willing to let that go.

Gordon