[illumos-Developer] more & less

Samuel Younge samuel.younge at 31415.org
Thu Dec 16 21:51:51 PST 2010

I did some testing on the operation of 'less' in single user mode.
It is working, however when you start it, it gives you the following
warning:
WARNING: Terminal is not fully functional.

None the less, it seems to be working.
I tested this on a Dec. 3rd build of illumos in single user mode.

Therefore, 'more' can be removed, so there is one less closed bin
object.
All eyes aim on 'pax'.