[illumos-Developer] Illumos not compiling

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 20 02:14:15 PST 2010

Hi,
> Did you run dmake setup, as specified in the guide? Can you post
> somewhere the build log? (Look in the log subdirectory). Thanks.

I've done it twice and got the same result, I pretty sure I ran dmake setup, but with a long list of instructions I guess I might have missed it. I'll have another go and make sure I do.

I've uploaded the log to jsplatform.info/public/nightly.log Its pretty big (81 MiB) so if there any particular part, I can try cutting that out to reduce your download.

Thanks for your help :)

Deano