[illumos-Developer] Illumos not compiling

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 04:41:38 PST 2010

Hi,

Think I've solved my mystery (fingers crossed, testing at the moment), I've
been cut and pasting the "Installing required packages" pfexec pkg install
-v block from the website, for whatever reason (I haven't figured out yet
but possible the ssh sending of pasted text) it managed to miss a few of the
lines :( Leaving me without the correct installed requirements even tho I'd
been following (I thought) the guide on the website.

So if anybody else encounters things like this, make sure all the required
packages are installed even if you think you've installed them.

Thanks for the help,
Deano