[illumos-Developer] Yet another build error

Andrej Podzimek andrej at podzimek.org
Wed Nov 3 06:24:26 PDT 2010

Hello,

the current tip (023f1cd6fa75) does not build on my machine. This can be found in mail_msg:

	dmake: Warning: Target `install' not remade because of errors
	The following command caused the error:
	dmake: Warning: Command failed for target `cf'
	dmake: Warning: Target `install' not remade because of errors
	The following command caused the error:
	dmake: Warning: Command failed for target `sendmail'
	dmake: Warning: Target `install' not remade because of errors
	The following command caused the error:
	dmake: Warning: Target `install' not remade because of errors

The part of nightly.log that seemed the most relevant to me is attached.

Any suggestions? Could someone point me to a recent revision that would build, please? All of my three attempts to upgrade failed this week, each one with a different build error. :-(

Andrej