[illumos-Developer] "od" i386 binary for benchmark

Dennis Clarke dclarke at blastwave.org
Wed Nov 10 11:59:36 PST 2010

> Ultimately, Joerg, I wish you would just go start your own
> sandbox^Wdistribution and leave the rest of us who are interested in
> collaborating like adults alone.
>
> 	- Garrett

Garrett, that is hardly a good way to lead. It has been completely "not
good" in the Solaris and OpenSolaris community for a long time and I would
think there has to be a way for people to work together. However, I would
submit that the work ddone by Mr. Schilling is usually of a very high
quality and reliable as well as cross platform and open source. Therefore
one would think his contributions would be eembraced regardless how they
are presented.

Just my thoughts.

--
Dennis Clarke