[illumos-Developer] BEADM [WEBREV] 418 replace beadm by tbeadm withgettext support

Richard Lowe richlowe at richlowe.net
Tue Nov 30 14:51:00 PST 2010

That's because webrev is one of the handful of tools that won't run
correctly directly from the source tree, it needs to be installed.

Installing an illumos onbld package is the way to go.

-- Rich

On Nov 30, 2010 3:32 PM, "Alexander Stetsenko" <ams at nexenta.com> wrote:

11/30/2010 11:27 PM, Garrett D'Amore пишет:

> That's probably because the webrev was generated with an older version
> of webrev itself. :-)
Yes, I used webrev from /opt/onbld, $GATE/usr/src/tools/scripts/webrev get
error:
 ams at illumos-ws:/gates/illumos-gate.zfs$ usr/src/tools/scripts/webrev
  SCM detected: mercurial
 File list from: hg-active -p ssh://anonhg@hg.illumos.org/illumos-gate ...
Done.
ERROR: Unable to read database registry file
/gates/illumos-gate.zfs/usr/src/tools/scripts/../etc/its.reg