[illumos-Developer] Summary of webrevs available someplace?

Guido Berhoerster guido+illumos.org at berhoerster.name
Thu Oct 21 09:16:12 PDT 2010

* Garrett D'Amore <garrett at damore.org> [2010-10-21 16:31]:

> On Thu, 2010-10-21 at 07:34 -0500, Gary Mills wrote:
> > Is there a listing of webrevs available someplace?  At times, I'd like
> > to review some of these without having to search through my e-mail for
> > them.  Is there an expiry time for webrevs?  I'd like to be sure they
> > are still outstanding before I examine them.  Marking them as
> > integrated would be fine too.
> >

> Unfortunately no.  But these are good ideas.
>
> However, you *can* look at the integrated diffs by doing hg export of
> any particular changeset.  hg log will give you a list of the changesets
> that have been integrated.

Could you post links to webrevs once they are ready also to the
corresponding bugs and aggregate open issues on the current
todo-list according to some higher objectives like "replacing
closed parts", "removal of obsolete parts" etc.?  The latter can
be easily achieved in Redmine through assigning feature
requests/bugs to subtasks to which interested individuals could
subscribe to and conveniently track progress and do code reviews
in the areas they're interested in.
Currently it is quite cumbersome to dig out such issues to get
an overview and with growing numbers of reported bugs/RFEs it
will likely become even more so.
--
Guido Berhoerster