[illumos-Developer] webrev of star ON integration

Joerg Schilling Joerg.Schilling at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Sat Sep 4 05:52:04 PDT 2010

http://cr.opensolaris.org/~joerg/star-on-integration2/

Note that the file usr/src/pkg/manifests/system-library-schily.mf was changed
to use /usr/lib instead of /lib after creating this webrev. As the webrev is
extremely large (25 MB), I did not create a new webrev after fixing the .mf
file.

The current version compiles and passes make check using the cstyle rules
from the Schily project.

I made many compromises for ON indentation rules as long as the readability of
the code was not too bad with ON indentation. I also needed to introduce some
ugly code into an include file in order to work around a bug in "hdrchk".

Jörg