[illumos-Developer] [REVIEW] 126 check_rtime whines about Gnome libavahi libraries that it should ignore

Richard Lowe richlowe at richlowe.net
Mon Sep 6 19:40:10 PDT 2010

I'd like review for:
   126 check_rtime whines about Gnome libavahi libraries that it should ignore

Webrev: http://richlowe.net/webrevs/il-rtime

This is an issue Alasdair hit with the OI build of JDS, and which I'd
seen previously with locally built JDS.  We think, but can't know, that
Oracle don't hit this because their official JDS builds fail to link
libgnomevfs with libavahi, they try to, and they BuildRequire the
libavahi* packages[1].  I tested this against my locally built JDS bits,
after confirming that the error spew I saw (linked in the bug), matched
that Alasdair saw.

Thanks,

-- Rich

[1] http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/branches/gnome-2-30/specs/SUNWgnome-gvfs.spec#146