[illumos-Developer] building step 3, keyboard layout changed after update to b145

Chris Mosetick cmosetick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:01:52 PDT 2010

Hello,

I've been going through the steps in the
wiki<http://illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/wiki/How_To_Build_illumos>to
build Illumos.  After following step 3, my keyboard has been set to
Qwerty, despite previously being Dvorak.  I need some help getting my
keyboard back to Dvorak, before I can go on.  I see this noted in the issue
tracker going from 138 to 140 here:

http://illumos.org/projects/illumos-gate/repository/revisions/13112

In the mean time I have connected a qwerty board, but want to get back to
Dvorak asap.  FYI, my Dvorak keyboard is reported as qwerty, as I just
rearranged the keys on a qwerty board.  I've been doing it this way for
years.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this, or tell me what to
look at?

Thanks in advance,

-Chris