[illumos-Developer] webrev: removal of closed kcfd

Richard Lowe richlowe at richlowe.net
Wed Sep 8 01:59:06 PDT 2010

Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Ok, I've integrated all of richlowes suggestions, plus I've removed
> nightly's use of the crypto tarball (verified!), and cleaned up a bunch
> more FIPS 140 stale/dead code.  The end result is a lot more code
> deleted.
>
> The new webrev is
>
>  http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/nofips/

I'd really like to see a clean webrev if that's possible.  This has a
bunch of other stuff confusing matters.  I think I'm happy, but it's
hard to be sure.  What I've done is look at the diffs for everything
saying "feedback", or "gunk" in the comments, I think, but I'm not
convinced I saw everything (or everything that changed since the first
webrev).

What's great in these cases is to make use of webrev's ability to
compare against another webrev, so you do:

  % webrev -o webrev.2
  % webrev -p <your first webrev> -o webrev.1-2

And webrev.1-2 shows changes in workspace now that weren't when you
first asked for review (you can pass a file list if necessary).

Thanks,

-- Rich