[illumos-Developer] Illumos Mono C# project - defining scope.

Samuel Younge samuel.younge at 31415.org
Wed Sep 8 21:35:08 PDT 2010

Okay, thanks for the IPS lead, I definitely do not want to recreate the wheel. Do you have a URL for that spec file?

I agree having out dated APR libraries can cause all sorts of bugs in applications that use them. They normally are really painful ones too because we tend to think the problem is in the new code just written within the respective application being developed not core libraries.

I like to hope that most library updates are backward compatible in which case it is a matter of staying patched up. However, I realize this is not always the case; worst case scenario there could be multiple APRs targeted to resolve specific issues in various dependencies.

Samuel