[illumos-Developer] webrev: removal of closed kcfd

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Sun Sep 12 00:42:02 PDT 2010

I found one more problem, which is fixed by the following:

http://pastebin.ca/1938665

Assuming nobody has any further objections, I'll be working on
integrating this tomorrow.

I have tested with a custom misc module that submits kernel crypto, with
userland crypto, and with ipsec.  Its ready for general consumption.

Note that this will create a significant flag day.  You *must* remove
the closed bins tarball, and use the newly updated nightly.  You must
also do a *full* build, to avoid leaving stale bits that are
incompatible behind.

	- Garrett