[illumos-Developer] HEADS UP: netservices is gone

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Tue Sep 21 07:46:38 PDT 2010

illumos is a true fork now.  There is little point in keeping around the
netservices utility since we ship Secure By Default now.  This removal
was reviewed by a couple of members of the developer-council, although
we didn't give a full review, lacking any formal process for that at
present.

This might be a time for us to start with some kind of fast-track like
process, I'm not sure.

	- Garrett