[illumos-Developer] [osol-discuss] zpool upgrade and zfs upgrade behavior on b145

Chris Mosetick cmosetick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:46:49 PDT 2010

Well strangely enough, I just logged into a OS b145 machine.  It's rpool is
not mirrored, just a single disk.  I know that zdb reported zpool version 22
after at least the first 3 reboots after rpool upgrade, so I stopped
checking.  zdb now reports version 27.  This machine has probably been
rebooted about five or six times since the pool version upgrade.  One should
not have to reboot six times!  More mystery to this pool upgrade behavior!!

-Chris