[illumos-Developer] webrev: new vxge driver (Exar 3100 series)

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Feb 3 13:13:24 PST 2011

I've posted a webrev containing a very large (!) device driver
contributed by Exar for their Neterion X-Frame 3100 series of 10 GbE NICs.

This is located at:  http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/vxge/

This code is contributed by Exar, all I have done is integrate it and
make some very few changes required to get it to fit within our build
infrastructure and tweak some cstyle and lint compliance issues.  (The
code was 99% clean already.)

I expect it will take a *long* time to review this code, but I would
greatly appreciate review feedback.  I think this probably matches what
they integrated into Solaris 11 at Oracle as well, although this is just
an assumption on my part since I've not actually seen that code.

Thanks.