[illumos-Developer] Review: 668 libnvpair could use an allocator that zeros memory on free

Jason King jason.brian.king at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:18:31 PST 2011

IKEv2 was the intended consumer (for me at least).

Just doing a grep for it's use I see idmap and smbsrv both use them
(haven't looked closer yet), so those might be candidates.  I can look
a bit closer in the next few days to see if anything they're putting
into nvlists would be something that might be appropriate to be erased
before releasing the memory.