[illumos-Developer] Add support for Qlogic QLE2360 (device id 0x2322)

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Thu Feb 17 00:54:18 PST 2011

  We have added support for this device to our latest internal builds of
NexentaStor -- it turns out that we have quite a few of these cards
around the lab, and enabling support is beneficial *and* easy.

http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/qlc2322/

Note that the work on this webrev was performed by Dmitry Yusopov at
Nexenta, although I made some minor changes to make it fit within
illumos (e.g. IPS packaging) and I have of course already done a
reasonable technical review.

Still, I'd like to offer this up for other feedback.  Unless someone
notices something grossly wrong here, I'll probably be integrating this
modest change in the next couple of days.

Thanks.