[illumos-Developer] Add support for Qlogic QLE2360 (device id 0x2322)

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Thu Feb 17 08:44:33 PST 2011

  I'll be resending.  It turns out that both ,132 and ,117 are not
needed, as they are subsystem ids.  Which means that we can have a
single list for both sparc and x86.

Furthermore, when I was perusing the code, I found that there were
specific excludes for certain devices or parts on SPARC, on the basis of
a "marketing request" to not support them on SPARC.  (In particular the
less expensive devices were excluded.)  This was an arbitrary business
decision, and not based on technical merit, so I've gone ahead and
removed the special code to prevent those devices from attaching on SPARC.

A new webrev will be coming shortly.

     - Garrett