[illumos-Developer] webrev:: 510 'zfs get' enhancement - mountpoint as an argument

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Mon Feb 28 10:36:05 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 13:25 -0500, Eric Schrock wrote:
> +1.  Looks good to me, not sure why it wasn't added with the original
> 'zfs list' path support - probably just an oversight.
>

> Not your problem for this push, but if had a manpage gate, we'd want
> to change zfs(1M) to include this change.   Maybe we should create a
> tracking wiki for manpage changes until we figure out exactly how to
> proceed on the manpage front?

We have a manpage bug category.  Please file a bug there for it, and
we'll address them once we figure out man pages.

(I want to start putting English man pages in our gate, so the canonical
documentation can be maintained together with the code... but that's a
topic to discuss at a different time.)

	- Garrett