[illumos-Developer] webrev: removal of hat_getkpfnum

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Fri Jan 14 09:40:01 PST 2011

This function (and some supporting complaints to warn people using it)
are long over due for removal.

The webrev to remove them is here:

http://mexico.purplecow.org/gdamore/webrev/nohat/

Note that I also touched some starcat specific code for this, but I
think the changes are safe.  Its not clear to me that anyone has ever,
or ever will, run illumos on starcat (SF15K class hardware), so I can't
test the changes (not having such a machine myself).  Still, I think
making the change is worthwhile, and we can deal with any fallout from
this (which is *not* expected) on such hardware if and when it arises.