[illumos-Developer] WEBREV 416 comstar iscsi daemon iscsit

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Fri Jan 21 10:28:47 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 10:13 -0800, Eric Schrock wrote:
> Is it possible to update the bug with a more precise synopsis?
> Otherwise, looks good.

Sadly... this is a limitation (that we need to fix) in our bug tracking
system.

I don't think we should hold this integration up for a that to get
fixed.

Perhaps it would be good to open a new bug with a better synopsis, close
416 as a duplicate of it, and then file a final RTI for this change.
Alex, can you please do that?

	- Garrett