[illumos-Developer] Code review for illumos #657 and #658

Andrzej Szeszo aszeszo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:04:53 PST 2011

Thanks Garrett

Full build mail_msg attached. None of the warnings in the mail_msg were
caused by my changes.

I have installed new packages and ran "LANG=.... date" to check if new
locales work.

hg pbchk and hg outgoing -v output below:

[aszeszo at ultra illumos]$ hg pbchk
Copyright check:
usr/src/cmd/localedef/data/bs_BA.UTF-8.src: no copyright claim for current year found
usr/src/cmd/localedef/data/sl_SI.UTF-8.src: no copyright claim for current year found

C style check:

Header format check:

Java style check:

Mapfile comment check:

File permission check:

Keywords check:

Comments check:

Checking for new tags:

Checking for multiple heads (or branches):

Checking for branch changes:

Checking for uncommitted changes:

Checking for merges:

[aszeszo at ultra illumos]$ hg outgoing -v
running ssh anonhg at hg.illumos.org "hg -R illumos-gate serve --stdio"
comparing with ssh://anonhg@hg.illumos.org/illumos-gate
searching for changes

changeset:   13274:6148e78f7f64
tag:         tip
user:        Andrzej Szeszo<aszeszo at gmail.com>
date:        Mon Jan 24 18:03:29 2011 +0000

         657 Need bosnian locale support
         658 Need slovenian locale support
         Reviewed by: gdamore at nexenta.com
         Reviewed by: trisk at nexenta.com

modified:
    usr/src/cmd/localedef/Makefile
added:
    usr/src/cmd/localedef/data/bs_BA.UTF-8.src
    usr/src/cmd/localedef/data/sl_SI.UTF-8.src
    usr/src/pkg/manifests/locale-bs.mf
    usr/src/pkg/manifests/locale-sl.mf

[aszeszo at ultra illumos]$

OK to integrate?