[illumos-Developer] illumos bug/rfe 453

Deano deano at rattie.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 16:22:53 PST 2011

Some good news is that it appears that format / zpool places the usr
partition at 128KiB from the start of the disk (256 logical sectors), so
giving us 4KiB partition alignment as is (at least for non boot drives).

Need to check the code to see if that's always true or if I've just been
lucky...

Bye,
Deano