[illumos-Developer] Review for 613 sed usage missing newline

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Wed Jan 26 11:04:31 PST 2011

You didn't need to add special handling of -h; as that could collide
with future POSIX functionality, please remove it.  (My initial bug
report was crummy in this regard, sorry about that.)

The other thing is that I think you need to use cadmium --
run /opt/onbld/bin/hgsetup -- using hgsetup from illumos of course.  Our
cadmium includes working checks against the illumos bug database, the
old one checks Oracle which is why you have that message from hg pbchk.

	- Garrett