[illumos-Developer] Proposal: Add memory clearing allocator to libnvpair

Samuel Younge Samuel.Younge at HolyRoyal.com
Wed Jan 26 18:55:45 PST 2011

Yes, I understand there are lots of issues with memory access in general within illumos, what I am saying is it would be good to restrict access to the internals of key security processes when possible, although any memory can be accessed (which is a much bigger issues in general), in order to access it you have to know the address and it is a good idea to not have these address laying around.