[illumos-Developer] Review for 573 stmfadm doesn't display target and initiator aliases for iscsit

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Sun Jan 30 12:22:32 PST 2011

strdup/strfree would handle CJK as every encoding we support prohibits
NULL bytes within even multibyte characters.  (In fact, I believe that
all of our encodings have the attribute that if a byte is not a
standalone ASCII byte, then it will have the high order bit set, making
it impossible to confuse ASCII with bytes that are part of a multibyte
character.)

	- Garrett