[illumos-Developer] [illumos-Discuss] webrev: audiocmihd driver

Garrett D'Amore garrett at damore.org
Sun Jan 30 15:29:43 PST 2011

(This is the driver for ASUS Xonar cards.)

I've updated the webrev (same URL -- see below) to address several
issues:

a) mutexes not initialized
b) initial volume level improperly set to 0 on one of the channels
c) leak (or ASSERT on debug kernels) on detach
d) fixes from 4Front for stereo and record gain controls
e) missing reference in the intel Makefile.intel.shared
f) copyright updates
g) fix incorrect handling of missing controls

I've actually tested the code myself this time, and it seems to give
satisfactory results.  Assuming nobody notices anything else wrong with
this driver, I'll be pushing this into the tree in the next couple of
days.  I would appreciate timely review feedback, and if folks want to
help test -- let me know and I'll supply test binaries.

	- Garrett