[illumos-Developer] Review 693

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:20:51 PDT 2011

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your comments - will fix.

About CPPFLAGS and $(ROOT)/usr/include for some packages.
I have removed installed headers system/library/math/header-math from system
and some packages couldn't found installed headers to $(ROOT)/usr/include.
I think it is mistakes in packages and need investigate it and fix it - I'll
try.

About $(SUBDIRS) - i386 and amd64 subdirs have different list of libs - i386
have one libmvec_hwcap1.so.1. I couldn't found solution how to provide
different list of targets to different subdirs. I have more the one lib.

I'll try to investigate how to do it better.
Maybe you can provide me example - maybe package where can I learn better
integration.

At this moment I have used LIBC as template and saved current LIBM
structure.

You can see all files - intel, sparc - I didn't remove some sources.

I have modified only Makefiles and resolved small compilation issues in
sources.

I don't have SPARC environment for testing and resolving compilation issues.

About manifests - I forgot added to HG repo before review.
I'll add to next review, thanks.

This integration have 4 manifests:
usr/src/pkg/manifests/SUNWlibm.mf
usr/src/pkg/manifests/SUNWlibms.mf
usr/src/pkg/manifests/system-library-math-header-math.mf
usr/src/pkg/manifests/system-library-math.mf

SUNWlibm.mf = sysytem-library-math-header-math.mf
SUNWlibms.mf = system-library-math.mf

A have found this example of comparison on OpenSolaris repo.

Best regards,
Igor