[illumos-Developer] [RE-REVIEW] 1230 need support for recent gcc stdarg builtins (and 1240 va_*.h use non-existent __GNUC_MINOR)

Richard Lowe richlowe at richlowe.net
Fri Jul 22 01:06:53 PDT 2011

I would like this re-reviewed in the context of, and alongside
   1240 va_*.h use non-existent __GNUC_MINOR

http://richlowe.net/webrevs/il_1240

Surprising, but easy to confirm (and I invite you to! perhaps I've
lost my mind).  I found this in a final test pass of #1230, thanks to
gcc 3.4 taking a path other than that which I expected.

(I plan for these to be a single changeset when I push, for the sake of sanity)

-- Rich