[illumos-Developer] Webrev for bug 1155: in.ftpd sometimesstarts with SIGALRM blocked

Gary Mills mills at cc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jul 25 14:52:36 PDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 08:00:24PM -0400, Richard Lowe wrote:
> It should be sufficiently simple to trace this down (even on 10) that
> I disagree.

Please tell me how I can do that?  I've exhausted my investigative
skills.  As well, I only have access to the Solaris 10 FTP server for
the next couple of months.  After that, somebody else will have to
attempt to reproduce this problem.

So far I have two in favour of integration and one opposed.  What do
I do now?