[illumos-Developer] Illumos device drivers (Was: Solaris Future?)

Igor Kozhukhov ikozhukhov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:23:47 PDT 2011

A brief search on Google I have found:
http://blog.buttermountain.co.uk/2008/05/24/pxe-net-booting-open-solaris-200
805-release/

It is blog about PXE configuration.

About miniroot.

You can find it on ISO CD.

Please take a look files list of tree on my system:
/var/lib/tftpboot/opensolaris/platform# ls -1
i86hvm
i86pc
i86xpv

They are dirs you can find on ISO CD.

Please take a look blog and try to configure PXE boot.

I didn't remember how to configure it step-by-step and I have configured
Linux PXE server for loading OpenSolaris - but it worked.

Try to find : OpenSolaris PXE boot - on Google.

Best regards,
Igor