[illumos-Developer] cfmakeraw (was: First Illumos patches)

Albert Lee trisk at opensolaris.org
Fri Jun 17 04:31:58 PDT 2011

I've made some changes for the following minor issues:

libbc's headers shouldn't be modified - libbc is for SunOS 4.x compatibility.

Style nit (beginning line with operator, indent):
+       termios_p->c_iflag &= ~(IGNBRK|BRKINT|PARMRK|ISTRIP
+                               |INLCR|IGNCR|ICRNL|IXON)

Should be:
+       termios_p->c_iflag &= ~(IGNBRK|BRKINT|PARMRK|ISTRIP|
+           INLCR|IGNCR|ICRNL|IXON);

-Albert