[illumos-Developer] Webrev for bug 1102: Resource exhaustion in sftp client

Albert Lee trisk at opensolaris.org
Sat Jun 18 12:26:15 PDT 2011

I have some style nits I think are still worth mentioning, even though
this is foreign code exempt from cstyle. There are indentation
changes, and a couple of other added return statements which are
inconsistent with both upstream and illumos/ON style.

e.g.:
-           newsize + *limitp >= (u_int) get_arg_max()) {
+               (newsize + limit[GLOB_INDEX_MALLOC]) >= GLOB_LIMIT_MALLOC) {
                errno = 0;
-               return(GLOB_NOSPACE);
+               return GLOB_NOSPACE;

(Also seems more natural for GLOB_INDEX_* to be enums).

-Albert