[illumos-Developer] [illumos-Discuss] OpenIndiana/illumos hacking session - cancellation

Hans Rosenfeld rosenfeld at grumpf.hope-2000.org
Mon Jun 27 02:31:18 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:40:59AM +0200, Damian WojsÅ?aw wrote:
> I'm very sorry to inform you that due to unexpected interference the
> session cannot proceed. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that I may
> have caused.
> In the short: 2nd - 3rd of July hacking session in Berlin won't take place.

I just mailed the guy who is supposedly responsible for the buero 2.0
site. I haven't got a reply yet, but I think we can still have the
session in Berlin.

So please don't cancel your flights and hotel rooms yet, there is still
hope :)

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown