[illumos-Developer] Review: 742 Resurrect the ZFS "aclmode" property and 279, 664, 807

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:32:19 PDT 2011

Overall, this looks good to me.  Just a couple minor suggestions/nits.

acl_common.c:1572-1579
 Suggest replacing the uint32_t locals with a
 trivial_acl_t local, then struct assign at the end.

zfs_acl.c: 1391, 1413
 comments I asked for on IRC - thanks

I _really_ like how much simpler zfs_acl.c:1419 is.
Great job!

Gordon

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Albert Lee <trisk at opensolaris.org> wrote:
> I'd like to request comments on:
> http://pkgdev.openindiana.org/~trisk/aclmode/
>
> 279 Bug in the new ACL (post-PSARC/2010/029) semantics
> 664 Umask masking "deny" ACL entries.
> 742 Resurrect the ZFS "aclmode" property
> 807 Trivial ACEs missing delete
>
> For background information, see (this also links to the related bugs):
> https://www.illumos.org/issues/742
[...]