[illumos-Developer] Webrev #534: DMA KVA cache attributesincorrect

Garrett D'Amore garrett at nexenta.com
Mon May 23 04:49:21 PDT 2011

I just experienced the nvidia hang ... oh well, this code doesn't fix that... but it was just a hopeful prayer anyway.  I'm still happy with Michael's changes, and I think we should go ahead and integrate them.  The fact that it doesn't fix my occasional Nvidia hang is not that suprising since we have not diagnosed it (and can't, since the driver is closed source!)

Thanks.

  -- Garrett D'Amore