[illumos-Developer] Important - time sensitive: Drive failures and infinite waits

Richard Elling richard.elling at richardelling.com
Thu May 26 07:58:01 PDT 2011

You've got 4 I/Os queued to the disk that are not returning.
We've had issues with mpt_sas doing this in the past. But the
latest b148 version solved those issues.

More concerning, it appears your reset timeout choice didn't stick.
The FMA ereports should show the timeout/retries. Can you post the
output of "fmdump -eV"?

Also, you can see the reset retry settings per un using ::sd_state

 -- richard