[illumos-Developer] Important - time sensitive: Drive failures and infinite waits

Alasdair Lumsden alasdairrr at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:31:36 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Would it be worth me raising a bug on the illumos tracker for this?

Someone suggested setting disable-sata-mpxio="yes" in mpt.conf, to disable mpxio, to see if this changes anything. Worth attempting?

I'm hesitant to reboot the box before someone takes a look, on the basis that I might not be able to reproduce the issue, for example if the drive gets taken offline by the SAS HBA.

Cheers,

Alasdair