[illumos-Developer] webrev: 1039 /usr/lib/smbsrv/smbd prevents suspend

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Fri May 27 06:17:24 PDT 2011

Thanks.  That's interesting re. no mutex hold needed or cv_signal, etc.
The documentation for cond_signal suggests you should hold the muex
which is probably what I was remembering.  (I thought it was required.
Maybe it was on some other system I used to worked on.)

I took that change out anyway.  Still trying to keep this "minimalist".
(Until my team gets in there with our demolition equipment:)

Gordon