[illumos-Discuss] [Discuss] IE² (Illumos En Español)

Jasse Jansson jasse at yberwaffe.com
Thu Aug 5 11:43:11 PDT 2010

On 08/ 5/10 08:38 PM, Miguel Vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-08-05 at 15:10 -0300, Hernan Saltiel wrote:
>
>> First thing we need to achieve is a clear idea about the lists
>> objectives.
>> The leaders will grow naturally. We will need some moderators, that's
>> for sure!!!
>> To code and talk about bug will be covered by other mailing list.
>> To talk about Spanish-speaking communities, and translations, would be
>> a good point for this list to exists, what do the people think about
>> this?
>> Thanks, and best regards,
>

> I agree, and not only related to Spanish translations: it can also be
> useful a mailing-list to solve doubts (or get information or
> coordinate...) to Spanish-speaking users they don't feel comfortable
> writing in English...

Do it if you absolutely have to, but please avoid the mail-list madness
that OpenSolaris currently is riddled with.

--
Kaiser Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle

The axioms of wisdom:
1. Go the SPARC way of life
2. You can't conquer the universe without the knowledge of FORTRAN
3. In the Unix realm, 10% of work fixes 90% of the problems
4. You can't outstubborn a cat